Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Enthusiastic Marketing Executive needed for this award winning company based in Central London.
Our client provides labels to over 130 countries across the world. They are well known for the quality of their products, first class customer service as well as being a great employer.
As Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Generating and developing marketing plans and strategies
- Acting as the central contact for the brand
- Planning and arranging regular photoshoots and filming
- Oversee and assist with creating and designing online and offline advertising campaigns
- Management of social media outlets
- Planning and creating email marketing and other CRM mailings
- Lead PPC campaigns within Google Ads, Bing and Facebook
- Overseeing international blogger outreach programme
To be considered for the role of Marketing Executive, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least two years of experience in a senior marketing role
- Strong track record of taking initiative and improving processes at work
- First Class university degree or 2:1 in Marketing degree
- Ability to learn new skills and interest in expanding marketing knowledge
- A creative thinker who can work well under pressure
- Excellent organisational and management skills, with good attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If this role sounds perfect for your next move, apply now!
Campaign Management, Digital Marketing, Copywriting
Consumer Goods & Electronics, Retail