£25,000 - 27,000 plus benefits
Client Side, Permanent
South East England, East Sussex
This national charity needs an integrated DM or digital or direct response marketing executive to join their team.
Our client is a nationally renowned charity with a huge following and a diverse membership base. As well as recruiting donors through traditional fundraising channels they also deliver a range of innovative programmes through schools and other partnerships. Located in Sussex they are only commutable by car.
This leading animal charity needs a Marketing Executive to help in the delivery of a range of direct mail, digital and direct response campaigns such weekly lottery draws, quarterly superdraw mailouts and quarterly raffles.
The Marketing Executive role involves managing many stakeholders and the respective creative agencies, mailhouses and data teams.
Day to day you will be expected to handle all aspects of campaign development - making sure that briefs are correct and up to date, helping to brief agencies, data teams and mailhouses, proof read copy, artwork, telephony scrips, budgets and results. In addition you will spend a lot of your time liaising with internal stakeholders to get their sign off for campaigns.
To be eligible to apply for the Marketing Executive position you will need to have:
- End to end campaign management experience ideally in direct mail, digital, telephony or direct response
- Experience of managing external suppliers such as agencies, printers, mailhouses and data teams
- Experience of putting together briefs for the aforementioned teams IE creative, designers, data and/or mailhouses
- Confidence when dealing with stakeholders - data and digital teams internally & externally agencies and printers
- Ideally have experience with gaming - raffles/lottery/prize draws as an example though this is not essential
- Good attention to detail
- LIVE WITHIN COMMUTING DISTANCE OF HORSHAM
If this sounds like you and you have at least 2/3 years experience in the above areas, please apply now!
Direct Marketing, Digital Marketing, Campaign Management
Charity, Telecommunications, Finance