£28,000 - £30,000 - 6 months
Client Side, Freelance
South East England, Berkshire
Are you a Marketing Executive from a B2B background? If so, this new role in tech could be for you!
A global business management software company with an excellent, supportive culture, they now need a Marketing Executive to support on multi-channel marketing projects and campaigns!
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for supporting on diverse and varied marketing projects within EMEA. Your main duties will include:
- planning, preparing and executing marketing activities across online events, direct mail, email, web content and social media
- implementing lead generation programmes tools and guidelines
- reporting and measuring effectiveness of campaigns
- coordinating reviews of content across print, web, collateral, and emails
To be considered for this great Marketing Executive contract, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar marketing role, preferably from a B2B background
- experience of working in a complex, matrix organisation
- knowledge of systems like Marketo or similar
- excellent attention to detail
- available to start immediately
If this Marketing Executive role sounds ideal for your next step, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Marketing Communications, Campaign Management, Project Management
Telecommunications, Industrial, Manufacturing & Environmental, Professional & Business Services