£25,000 - £30,000
Client Side, Permanent
East of England, Essex
Marketing Executive for award winning travel insurance broker Essex based. Good all round campaigns experience? Read on!
Our client is an award winning travel insurance broker with operations in UK, Ireland and Australia and they are set to lead the travel insurance industry and take significant market share. Marketing is at the forefront of their growth strategy and sitting within the marketing team and reporting to Business Development this role offers an opportunity to grow and develop in an entrepreneurial business.
As Marketing Executive you will help define, implement and drive the marketing strategy running B2C and B2B projects across multiple channels.
The role will include:
- Being responsible for delivery of results to meet budget across multiple channels
- Initiate and oversee market-research and analysis to identify market opportunities and threats and deliver strategic insight to business
- Drive strategy in conjunction with marketing agencies, analyse results and optimise activity to ensure business meets aggressive growth targets
- Measure, monitor and report campaign results and impact via reporting tools eg. Google Analytics
- Manage relationship with outsourced creative writers from delivering brief to proofing copy to ensure consumer relevance and regulatory compliance
To be successful in this Marketing Executive role you will need a wide range of core skills including digital marketing, ATL promotions, content generation, PR, account and project management. You will also need:
- Experience of designing, launching and monitoring cross channel campaigns and marketing programmes
- To be highly analytical and digitally qualified
- Creative, PR, ATL, effective communication side.
- Experience working with or within the Australian market would be advantageous.
If this is sounding like the Marketing Executive role for you APPLY NOW!
Campaign Management, Digital Marketing, Analysis
Finance, Professional & Business Services