Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Fantastic opportunity for a German speaking Marketing Executive to join a prestigious menswear retailer! Interested?
A prestigious menswear retailer which specialises in crafting beautiful clothes down to the finest detail - a long standing high street name.
The purpose of the Marketing Executive Germany is to own the day to day management of German marketing campaigns with a focus on offline acquisitions.
As Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing the planning and execution of all offline acquisition campaigns including, direct mailings, DRTV, door drops etc...
- Scheduling and delivering campaigns end-to-end in line with agreed plans and budget.
- Communicating all plans out to internal stakeholders and ensure that all activity for Germany is co-ordinated and agreed.
- Reporting on customer and campaign performance on a regular basis and highlight areas of under and over performance.
In order to be a successful applicant for the role of Marketing Executive you must have:
- Be a fluent German speaker, ideally native (a prerequisite)
- Direct Marketing experience, predominantly offline.
- Strong connections and relationships with the German market and a great understanding of the German retail and e-commerce market and landscape.
- The ability to run end-to-end marketing campaigns.
If this sounds like the right Marketing Executive role for you then apply now!
Marketing Communications, Direct Marketing, Campaign Management