£28,000 - £30,000k
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Great opportunity to join a multi award winning business that is located in the heart of London.
This company has won multi awards for it's services in the investment and risk assessment world. They are highly regarded as being leading specialists and have grown considerably over the past twelve years. he role is new and reports directly into the Head of Marketing giving you the opportunity to gain fantastic stakeholder experience as well as venture into the world of financial services.
This company is looking for a passionate marketer eager to be a part of a high performing team. This role would suit someone with around 5 years experience with experience in internal comms and marketing. Day to day you will:
- assisting in developing internal comms plans
- devising creative ways to land messages across the business
- maintaining company social channels
- working closely with the Head of Marketing on new content
- working with agencies to deliver assets
-assisting with organising of events and creating presentations ahead of events
PR and assisting the Head of Marketing with marketing campaigns.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have around 5 years experience or more
- articulate with a creative flair
- experience with campaigns
- passionate about employee engagement and internal comms
If you would like to hear more then Apply today!
Internal Communications, Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing
Finance, Professional & Business Services