£80,000 - £120,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Are you a proven Marketing Director with experience in the unified communications channel, who understands the cloud and the journey to the cloud?
My client provides integrated technology solutions which enable their clients to succeed at what they do. With an enviable reputation for forming long and strong relationships, they offer genuine value and outstanding service.
This board level appointment is key to success and requires a proven Marketing Director with experience in the unified communications channel, who understands the Cloud and the journey to the Cloud. The Marketing Director will drive and support the continued growth of the business.
Responsibilities include working with stakeholders to develop the long term strategic vision. They will:
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy, constantly monitoring against agreed KPIs
- Create value propositions and GTM strategies
- Put in place a lead generation strategy and work closely with the sales team
- Lead on brand, external communications, thought leadership and PR strategy
- Be involved in acquisition activity, leading on marketing aspects.
With a small team to lead and inspire, the ideal Marketing Director will roll up sleeves, deliver and get involved with their 'can do' attitude because this company takes a collegiate approach. Apply online now if you:
- Have a successful track record in a fast growing B2B tech business
- Experience and knowledge of unified comms
- Experience of successfully integrating acquired companies
- Lead generation expertise
- Business planning, prioritisation and analysis skills
- Brand and communications experience.
Integrated Marketing, Business Development, Digital Marketing
Telecommunications, Technology, Telecommunications