Up tp £28,000
Client Side, Permanent
South East England, Buckinghamshire
Be the linchpin within this business to manage marketing content, and sign off, within this well known brand. Read on!
A large, well known company who retails and provided solutions for businesses & consumer, based in Buckinghamshire
Within the role of Marketing Content Specialist you will be responsible for:
-Implementing the agreed content marketing plans by having a scheduled plan for creation, sign off and release dates of all on and offline activities
- Presenting and communicating the plan specifically to Sales and Customer Service to maximise performance of activities and drive customer awareness.
- Sharing new content and an overview of the release plan to internal colleagues as internal awareness of how they are promoting the brand and services
- Monitoring and reacting to performance of each activity by analysing response rates, open rates, web analytics, social media KPIs and new prospect/customer engagement in conjunction with the Digital & Ecommerce Team
-Working with the Digital & Ecommerce team to regularly review performance of digital activities to influence improvement and change for future campaigns
- Creating high quality written content that adds value to customers and prospects and encourages a positive impression of the business and brand, and demonstrates useful thought leadership to the readership
- Looking at new and alternative ways of marketing our products, services and solutions across our customer portfolio
In order to apply for the role of Marketing Content Specialist you must:
- Have experience in creative written content marketing activities on and offline
- Have understanding of competitor activity
- Be action orientated and use your initiative
- Have excellent interpersonal skills & ability to build relationships
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Marketing Communications, Campaign Management, Brand Management
Retail, Professional & Business Services