Up to £26K
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Enthusiastic Marketing & Communications Executive needed to work for a luxury menswear retailer. Read on!
A heritage gentleman's retailer, providing exceptional British craftsmanship over the past decade.
As Marketing & Communications Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to PR requests.
- Maintaining the brand blog.
- Managing press and photography samples, liaising with the PR agency and ecommerce team.
- Planning themes and concepts for emails, the website and social media such as; Facebook, Instagram and Pintrest.
- Prepare marketing and PR reports by collecting, analysing and summarising
- General admin support for the marketing team.
To be successful in the role of Marketing & Communications Executive you must have:
- 1-2 years experience in the marketing industry.
- Experience in or a passion for the luxury market and menswear would be advantageous.
- Exceptional organisational skills and have the ability to work well in a fast paced and busy environment.
If this sounds like the Marketing & Communications role for you then apply today!
Integrated Marketing, Public Relations, Marketing Communications