£200 - £225 per day - 2-3 months
Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, Central London
Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Automation Manager with ClickDimensions experience, starting ASAP!
This non-profit membership organisation prides itself on fostering innovation within science - across biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and food & agriculture. This is a brilliant opportunity to help the marketing team implement their new automation software!
As Marketing Automation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- setting up processes and templates within ClickDimensions
- training the wider marketing team on how best to use the ClickDimensions platform
- setting up automation processes in the system
- testing and optimisation of the platform, proposing methodologies where appropriate
To be considered for this great Marketing Automation Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- experience of using ClickDimensions is CRUCIAL
- good stakeholder management and comfortable with training members of staff on platforms
- knowledge of how ClickDimensions and Microsoft Dynamics can work together
- available to start immediately or at least in the New Year
If this Marketing Automation Manager role sounds like your ideal next project, apply today! All applications will get a response!
Crm, Direct Marketing, Project Management
Professional Bodies & Associations, Professional & Business Services, Charity