Client Side, Permanent
Are you a skilled Marketing Analytics Manager looking for an exciting new role with a leading business school?
Based in central London, our client is one of the world's leading business schools.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Business, the Marketing Analytics Manager will track, analyse and report on our various marketing campaigns. You'll use your expertise to determine best practices, measure ROI and evaluate our success. Specifically, you will:
- Own the measurement, analysis and reporting of marketing channel performance
- Design weekly, monthly and quarterly Marketing KPI reporting dashboards
- Derive insights from our data to support marketing decisions
- Conduct detailed analysis to understand our customer's journey
- Prepare and deliver presentations, making actionable and business focused recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate across teams to maintain school-wide data standards.
The successful Marketing Analytics Manager:
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to draw insights and recommendations from analysis and present proposals to internal stakeholders.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience working with data visualisation tools such as Power BI / Google Data Studio
- Experience with CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce - desired.
- Understanding of web and analytics/tracking technologies specifically Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Optimizely are a plus.
If this sounds like you please get in touch today!
Analysis, Marketing Communications