Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
International Marketer wanted to support and deliver integrated marketing campaign activities across a portfolio of courses
Our client is one of the top universities in the world and is based in the heart of London.
The role of International Marketing Officer is equivalent to a Brand Manager.
In this job you'll work across a portfolio of courses and
- support and deliver integrated marketing campaigns with a focus on content creation, digital campaigns and face-to-face activities
- develop expert knowledge of the relevant portfolio markets
- travel to international markets to represent the product portfolio
- forge strong relationships with academics, stakeholders and intermediaries in the respective markets
- work closely with channel teams
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- a track record of delivering complex international marketing campaigns (B2C and/ or B2B)
- a high appreciation of cultural differences
- excellent experience of content marketing, digital campaigns and face-to-face activities
- outstanding project management and stakeholder management skills
- excellent presentation skills.
This role may require traveling of up to 16 weeks/ year.
The deadline is 12th June 2020 at 9am.
Campaign Management, Integrated Marketing, Brand Management