£45,000 - £60,000 DOE
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
A fantastic opportunity for an international Brand Manager, based in London, for this consumer wellness company.
This company manufactures, markets and distributes a wide range of nutritional supplement world-wide. They have a portfolio of well-known and trusted brands
Within the role of International Brand Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting strategic plans across two specific brand portfolios
- Managing daily analysis of brand performance, including evaluation of key brand growth indicators, forecasting performance of the business and budget management
- Supporting innovation development from concept through launch
- Working with commercial teams to develop & deliver engaging stories & tool kits
- Participating in brand planning and overall communication planning
- Thorough planning of complex projects, adhering to timelines and budgets to deliver launches, consumer activation and on brand assets
In order to apply for this role you must:
- Ideally have experience of working with packaged consumer brands
- Have experience of working in a global organisation with a remit wider than just UK
- Have experience of working within a regulated industry
- Have experience or a clear interest in/passion for the world of wellness and nutrition
- Be confident in forecasting and budget management
- Possess strong analytical skills to make informed decisions and deliver insight
- Have experience working in a large scale organisation, dealing with numerous stakeholders
This role will require limited international travel.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Brand Management, Innovation / Npd, Marketing Communications
Fmcg, Health, Wellbeing & Otc