Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, West London
Great opportunity for a senior marketeer with experience of marketing strategy and planning in the retail sector.
This leading UK high street retailer is one of the nation's favourites. With a values based business and a head office in London they offer great career opportunities for candidates looking to be at the cutting edge of marketing.
As Head of Marketing Planning you will be responsible for running a small team, and looked to for leadership and support from across the business. Your role will include:
- driving trading strategy and planning process across the category
- acting as key representative for marketing across the business
- defining the overall strategy for the marketing team
- ensuring that all communications are strategically aligned with all business units
To be successful in this Head of Marketing Planning role you MUST have:
- significant experience of working in a senior marketing planning in the retail sector
- strong team management experience
- excellent stakeholder engagement skills
If you can tick these boxes, then please apply online now...
Marketing Communications, Campaign Management