£50,000 per year - 3 Months
Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, Central London
Head of Digital and Marketing needed for a 3 months contract with a well known Central London health based charity.
Our client is a Central London health based charity that has maintained strong links with the medical profession, as well as utilising the talents of people from all walks for life. It campaigns to raise public awareness as well as ensuring issues remain on the agenda at Westminster.
As Interim Head of Digital & Marketing you will be overseeing a team of 8 people whilst looking at how this charity can work on and improve their digital presence. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership, guidance and direction in the fields of brand, digital and marketing
- Raising the influence, profile and income through digital and marketing
- Leading on the development and implementation of the integrated digital strategy to transform the organisation’s use of digital and to deliver its objectives
- Strategically develop and deliver health information to agreed accredited standards as well as corporate publications
- Act as part of the management team of the directorate and to contribute to integrated planning and strategy
To be successful in this role as Interim Head of Digital and Marketing you will have experience of managing a team of 8 people. You will also have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including proven ability to convey complex issues clearly and effectively
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of all aspects of digital
- Experience of developing and implementing digital and marketing strategies
- Proven experience of delivering digital projects
- Experience of using digital and social media to deliver organisational objectives
If this is sounding like the role for you APPLY NOW! ALL applications will get a response.
Charity, Healthcare, Health, Wellbeing & Otc