£65,000 + package
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Looking for a bright, keen, commercial and digital savvy marketing professional to improve the buyer's digital journey.
My client is based in six continents and over 100 countries bringing international opportunity and enhancing the UK's reputation worldwide. It is an international organization based on educational and cultural relations, which has been around for over 75 years.
This lovely Head of Content and Digital Marketing role with a superb world-renowned organization needs a bright, keen, commercial and digital savvy marketing professional. Currently based in SW1, they are moving to Stratford.
The remit of the Head of Content and Digital Marketing is to make it easy for customers to discover and purchase my client paid-for products and services online and to make sure that the business delivers a digital user experience that exceeds expectations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in multi-territory campaign management
- Experience optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience of using CRO tools such as Optimizely
- A solid knowledge of website analytics (Google Analytics, Adsence, Webtrends, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing SEO/SEM, search engine marketing, digital display campaigns, email channels and social media marketing
- The ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Knowledge of pan-regional experience in Europe, South Asia, East Asia, The Americas in digital and social media.
If you tick ALL of these boxes and are a bright, keen, commercial and digital savvy marketing professional, apply online now.
Digital Marketing, Editorial / Journalism / Content, Marketing Communications
Retail, Travel & Tourism, Sport & Leisure