£70,000 - £90,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, West London
Can you effectively judge new marketing technologies and emerging capabilities to optimise marketing plans and activity
This company is famous for its marketing campaigns throughout the decades. They have been leaders in their field and continue to grow and invest to ensure they provide the best customer experience in their field. This is an opportunity to be part of their future growth.
Responsibilities for the Global Marketing Strategy & Capability Manager role include
- ensuring a clear and effective customer segment and geographical plan is is in place for execution by the marketing teams
- work with stakeholders to deliver the required infrastructure for the company's marketing capabilities roadmap
- run effective test and learn activity to ensure leading edge marketing and communication effectiveness
- manage the marketing supplier base strategically, ensuring value and effectiveness
To be considered for this Global Marketing Strategy & Capability Manager role you must have experience:
- managing a marketing planning team
- operating as a single point of accountability for global plans and capabilities, working in partnership with relevant marketing teams e.g. partnerships, global communications, local marketing teams
- ensuring marketing strategy and plans are in place for all global marketing for execution by delivery teams
- managing the marketing supplier base to ensure performance to contract and agreed KPIs.
- measuring effectiveness and response of activities
Have you got the experience needed for this fantastic opportunity than apply on line now.
Account / Strategic Planning, Innovation / Npd, Digital Marketing
Travel & Tourism, Consumer Goods & Electronics, Sport & Leisure