£38,000 - £40,000 p.a.
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, West London
Amazing opportunity for a German speaking Marketing Manager with a data-driven mindset to join a fantastic team.
This company develops fun, educational activity boxes for children and delivers them direct on a monthly basis. A true start up mentality with products designed to disrupt the art & crafts sector. They are now looking for the right people to help build on their phenomena growth.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager role include:
- Developing partnerships with local brands and contact key influencers
- Working with internal channel specialists and partner media agencies to execute local marketing plan
- Management of unpaid channels (CRM and organic social media)
- Testing new marketing strategies and channels to increase traffic and conversion
- Conducting market research on competition updates and industry trends
- Coordinating the German affiliate program and campaigns
- Managing the localisation of the website
- Supporting Head of Performance with the global annual marketing budgeting
- Managing the German customer service & marketing assistant
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager you must have:
- 3+ years experience with a good blend of technical and commercial marketing
- Previous experience in a partnership position and extensive knowledge of the German market
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), native in German, fluent in English
- Experience within a fast growth startup and/or within subscriptions /ecommerce
- Great sales and negotiation skills
- Solid analytical skills - comfortable working with data & various analytical tools
- A customer-first approach to problem solving
If this sounds like you apply now!
Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Analysis
Consumer Goods & Electronics, Retail, Sport & Leisure