£40,000 - £45,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Are you a great B2B Events Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge? If so, this could be for you!
Our client provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Their strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and property where they help customers make key strategic decisions every day.
As Events Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing conference marketing campaigns for a market leading portfolio of events. Your main duties will include:
- driving the marketing strategy for a portfolio of events, across multiple channels
- leading and promoting the use of metrics to improve marketing effectiveness across the portfolio
- working across the whole customer lifecycle and making sure messaging is consistent throughout
- overseeing the development of creative and relevant marketing collateral
To be considered for this great Events Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience in a similar B2B events role
- experienced in planning and creating conference marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels
- ability to drive sales and hit sales targets through events
If this Events Marketing Manager role sounds ideal for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Event Management, Marketing Communications, Campaign Management
Business Intelligence & Publishing, Professional Bodies & Associations, Professional & Business Services