£22,0000 - 6-10 weeks
Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, Central London
Are you a marketing graduate with a marketing or events internship looking for your first events or marketing role?
You will work for an independent, non-profit organisation with an excellent reputation of innovation in it's field.
Working closely with the marketing team you will:
- organise and market the company's events programme
- arrange or assist and coordinate on partner events and in-house seminars for clients and members as directed
- build on and maintain the speaker platform programme for the company directors and managers - using issues and sector campaigns to gain interest / increase profile with key audiences
- assist in the collation of events and Business Development support materials, including PowerPoint presentations, conference hand-outs, information packages and follow-up materials
- research potential business opportunities from delegate lists and prioritising follow-up and responding to delegate enquiries re product/service information
- maintain the contact and lead management databases, including research of new contacts and ensuring regular updating of existing contact data
- assist in the production of monthly and ad-hoc email communications to promote events
You MUST HAVE
- good educational background - degree level would be desirable but A Level is essential
- prior experience of marketing and events or experience of working in professional or legal services environment is an advantage
- demonstrable communication and organisational skills
- high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- strong intellectual and analytical abilities
- proven writing ability
- high degree of computer literacy (good familiarity with MS Office).
Event Management, Marketing Communications
Professional & Business Services