Up to £70,000 + bens
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Are you skilled in analysing marketing campaign data, turning it into insight? Have worked with large marketing data sets?
This leading UK high street retailer is one of the nation's favourites. With a values based business and a head office in London they offer great career opportunities for candidates looking to be at the cutting edge of marketing.
Within the role of Marketing Campaign Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Drilling down to understand how marketing campaigns are performing
- Measuring the success of customer focussed CRM & loyalty programme
- Deep diving into longer term campaigns & turn findings into insight for the future
- Be adept at understanding how the data can really influence moving the approach to marketing forward
- Leading the test and learn approach
- Presenting results and recommendations to senior stakeholders
In order to apply for the role of Marketing Campaign Analyst you must:
- Have experience in SQL or SAS
- Come from a large scale retailer, hotel or travel loyalty, data science or analytic company
- Be able to work in a very fast paced environment & turn data findings around quickly
- Have a proven track record in customer centric marketing campaign development
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Analysis, Crm, Campaign Management
Fmcg, Retail, Fashion