£30,000 - £33,000 - 6 months
Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, Central London
Do you have excellent B2B email marketing experience, ideally across retention activity? If so, read on!
This non-profit membership organisation prides itself on fostering innovation within science - across biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and food & agriculture. This is a brilliant opportunity to help the marketing team in their acquisition and retention email marketing activity!
As Email Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for implementing data driven email campaigns to promote products, services and events. Your main duties will include:
- developing email marketing campaigns to acquire and retain members and delegates
- monitoring and evaluating campaign activity through regular reporting and KPIs
- implementing marketing automation
- analysing data and insights to make email communications more effective
To be considered for this great Email Marketing Executive role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior email marketing experience, preferably from a B2B background
- experience of working across retention activity
- knowledge of ClickDimensions is beneficial but not essential
- available to start immediately
If this Email Marketing Executive role sounds right up your street, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Crm, Digital Marketing, Direct Marketing
Professional Bodies & Associations, Technology, Professional & Business Services