£30,000 - £33,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Direct Marketer wanted to help develop and implement new direct marketing activities and fundraising products.
Our client is a much loved national health charity.
In the role of Direct Marketing Specialist you will
- develop, test and implement a range of direct marketing activities
- be data-led and excited by the testing of products and campaigns
- manage agencies and suppliers to implement the campaigns
You should be able to say "yes" to the following to be the successful candidate for the job of Direct Marketing Specialist:
- strong background in direct marketing, ideally acquisition both online and offline
- be data-led and have a good track record of testing
- experience of converting customers on digital channels would be great but not a must have
- self starter
Our client is open to candidates with strong direct marketing experience from the charity sector or other sectors where the focus lies on subscription.
If this sounds like you, apply online NOW!
Direct Marketing, Digital Marketing
Charity, Professional Bodies & Associations, Sport & Leisure