£30k, temp to perm plus benefits
Client Side, Temp to Permanent
South East England, Surrey
Are you an enthusiastic, pro-active and experienced Direct & Digital Marketing marketer free now to join a high profile charity's Donor Team based in Surrey? Please read on if so...
One of the most trusted charities in the UK,this important organisation works together with volunteers to give people the support they need before reaching crisis point.
The Direct Marketing Officer will report to the Individual Giving Manager and will be responsible for:
· Project managing a busy programme of direct and digital marketing campaigns across tailored supporter journeys to prospect and existing supporters across online and offline channels
· Test, analyse and refine campaigns across different product and channels
· Making recommendations to enhance the direct marketing programme, to maximise supporter experience and lifetime value
· Working effectively with external agencies, ensuring good value for money and developing excellent working relationships
With excellent communication, project management and direct marketing skills, the Direct Marketing Officer will be responsible for a variety of campaigns and projects in a small and friendly team.
To be successfully considered for the role of Direct Marketing Officer, you will need to be available immediately, be able to commute to Surrey and have
· Hands on experience of direct marketing campaign management across a range of activities.
· Proven project management, written and verbal communication skills.
· Sound understanding of customer relationship marketing and integrated marketing communications.
· Experience of contributing to annual plans.
· Experience of budgetary control and reporting against targets.
· Experience of managing suppliers and agencies.
· Experience of managing digital only marketing campaigns.
· Experience of reporting and analysing online and offline campaigns.
· Competent IT skills in standard Microsoft packages.
· Knowledge of Fundraising regulation, GDPR and best practice.
· Degree level or equivalent.
· Direct / Digital Marketing qualification from IDM, DMA, CIM or IoF, or demonstrable, equivalent experience essential.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS BASED IN SURREY, 30-minutes by train from Waterloo and 15 minutes from Wimbledon.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Direct Marketing, Crm, Direct Marketing
Charity, Professional Bodies & Associations, Consumer Publishing