Up to £60,000
Client Side, Permanent
An exciting opportunity to develop & deliver continuous user experience enhancements for this hugely successful company!
Our client are a highly commercial company who have been established since the 1970's and work with various car dealers, providing customers with a range of options to suit their mobility needs. The company is a fast-moving business, FTSE listed, who invest for the long term in further developing their people.
Within the role of Digital Product Owner you will be responsible for:
- Developing & driving the digital experience roadmap
- Be the digital product owner of the website
- Keeping wesbite experience up to date & making up to date enhancements to user journeys
- Managing product development, testing & deployment in an Agile manner using scrim
- Managing technical delivery teams
In order to apply for the role of Digital Product Owner you must:
- Have skills in building websites digital applications & digital functionality
- Be confident in working with business stakeholders & development teams to ensure the product is delivered
- Have experience of being a Digital Product Owner for a website
- Enjoy working with technology, data & systems
- Have experience working in or have knowledge of agile & scrum
- Have experience of CSS
If this sounds like a role for you, apply now!
Product Management, Technical / Development, Project Management