£156 per day 6 weeks+
Client Side, Freelance
South East England, Berkshire
Opportunity for an experienced digital performance marketer for a short term contract for this great brand in Berks.
This company is an industry leader in health and wellbeing. They are proud of how they help people lose weight and transform their lives. Operating in over 20 countries worldwide, they develop and support successful on and off line programmes and products.
This Digital Performance Manager responsibilities will:
-Champion Digital Performance & Growth activity, across Paid & Performance Channels and Partners.
- Implement the wider digital media plan to increase visible reach, engagement and activation.
- Manage test & learn strategies
. Utilise best in class Ad Tech tools (DMPs, Attribution, DCOs, Verification, 360 Marketing Platforms) to inform and enact smarter decisions with audience targeting and data management.
- Management of the the Digital agency and consultant management
- Budgets and forecasting
To be able to apply for this Digital Performance Manager you must have:
- Immediate availability
- Proven experience in consistently delivering against ambitious digital
- Proven experience of developing and implementing digital strategies across a range of businesses
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
If this sounds like you apply now.
Digital Marketing, Analysis, Campaign Management
Retail, Fmcg, Health, Wellbeing & Otc