Up to £28,000
Client Side, Permanent
South East England, Buckinghamshire
Digital Marketing Specialist needed for well known office retail suppliers. Sound interesting?...
Our client is a well known global office retail suppliers with both a B2B and B2C focus.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and optimisation of digital marketing activity.
- The use of Google analytics to review site and campaign performance.
- Liaising with and briefing the digital marketing agency.
- Oversee A/B variant testing implementation and reporting
- Internal Search engine optimisation
In order to be a successful applicant for the role of Digital Marketing Specialist you must have/be:
- A technical understanding of web platforms and be confident using Google or Adobe analytics.
- Experience with implementing and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace and drive commercial performance.
- Able to commute to High Wycombe
If this sounds like the Digital Marketing Specialist role for you then apply now.
Digital Marketing, Campaign Management