£30,000 - £32,000 - 9 months
Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, Central London
Are you an excellent Digital Marketing Executive from a commercial B2B background? If so, this could be for you!
A global membership organisation which offers events, training & development as well as access to numerous resources. This is an excellent time to join the digital marketing team to promote their commercial products!
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for planning, managing and delivering digital marketing projects in order to promote the institution's commercial products and drive commercial revenue. Your main duties will include:
- planning and delivering campaigns, managing projects through the entire marketing lifecycle
- writing copy to support campaigns across web, social, email, PPC etc.
- creating a variety of digital content and collateral including adverts, videos and infographics
- identifying new markets and business development opportunities for key products
To be considered for this great Digital Marketing Executive role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar digital marketing role, preferably from a commercial background
- all-round digital marketing experience across email, web, social media and PPC
- excellent stakeholder and project management experience
- demonstrable experience of identifying new business opportunities
If this Digital Marketing Executive role sounds like an ideal next step, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Digital Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Communications
Professional Bodies & Associations, Professional & Business Services, Industrial, Manufacturing & Environmental