£28,000 - £30,000 - 3 months
Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, Central London
Great new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to start immediately at this renowned membership organisation!
Our client is a highly regarded professional membership body and a leader in their field to support and advance the profession it services.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- delivering marketing campaigns to drive recruitment and retention of members and revenue targets
- assisting with marketing communication strategies and ensuring effective and efficient delivery
- email marketing using an email marketing platform
- social media management
- handling website updates and changes
To be considered for this Digital Marketing Executive role, you must have:
- prior B2B digital marketing experience (ideally from a membership or subscription based organisation)
- strong email marketing experience with experience of using systems such as Mailchimp
- experience of using Google Analytics would be advantageous
- able to start immediately
If this Digital Marketing Executive role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Digital Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Communications
Professional Bodies & Associations, Professional & Business Services, Healthcare