South East England, Surrey
Great opportunity for digital designer with good knowledge of UX and top skills in Adobe CC and Sketch. Surrey based.
The agency is an award-winning specialist health communications consultancy within a large network but feels like an independent. 150 people in nice riverside offices, they are an eclectic mix of people from diverse backgrounds, with a wealth of talents, knowledge and experience. The team is growing and this is a new role for a designer with a real focus on Digital.
As the new mid-weight digital creative, working alongside the digital creative lead and brilliant writers and project managers, you will have the opportunity to tell stories through digital imagery, illustration and animation as well as work on some of the most important topics in health today.
This is a growing digital team and there is plenty of growth opportunity for the right person.
Working at the agency brings all the training advantages of an international network and, as enthusiastic member of the team you will be someone who brings their own spark, vigour and energy.
We are looking for a digital designer with 3 years+ agency experience - with some seriously good experience designing websites, apps, social and video content as well as someone interested in digital innovation and how new technologies could be relevant for the various clients.
- Strong conceptual thinker: knows how to get into the heart of a creative challenge and build compelling stories.
- Inspired by creativity: actively seeks ‘outside’ inspiration to influence creativity and remains up-to-date with new ideas, techniques and styles.
- Highly creative and imaginative: applies this alongside a curiosity about the clients’ products and services.
- Positive, solution focussed attitude: ability to generate lots of fresh, original ideas from the client brief.
- Excellent technical skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Sketch and ideally some Wordpress
25 days’ annual holiday
Birthday day off
Discounted gym membership
Contributory pension scheme
Employee referral award scheme
Season ticket/travel loan
Annual flu vaccination
Annual eye test support
Comprehensive training programmes
Additional retail discounts and benefits available through Perkbox
A rewarding workplace and a fun team environment
If you have a relevant folio and are commutable distance to Thames Ditton please send your CV and website through asap.