Up to £300 per day till Dec 2021
Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, West London
Opportunity for an experienced Data & Measurement professional to work for a global consumer tech company on a fixed term contract until end Dec '21
This fabulous, award winning technology and electronics company is based in Surrey (near the M25 and M3), with excellent transport links and offering you huge potential for career development. Working with this company will provide the opportunity to be part of innovation and cutting-edge technologies that make a real difference in the lives of millions of people world wide.
Responsibilities for the Data & Measurement Lead role include:
- All Digital, Media and CDM reporting/forecasting requirements working with divisional marketing
- Work alongside CMI, CSR and Social teams to develop upper funnel reporting for Brand level metrics
- Holding agencies accountable for their learning agendas
- Working alongside our Data and Media agencies to identify the role of each media channel plays across the CDJ
- Developing and delivering the First Party Data Strategy
To be considered for the Data & Measurement Lead role you will need:-
- Demonstrable experience in Analytics and Insights, as well as AdTech/MarTech and tagging.
- Comfortable both working independently and as part of large teams
- Able to translate key insights and recommendations in a clear way to stakeholders
- Extensive analytics experience, working with both Adobe and Google solutions
- Experience of using SQL and ETL platforms to make sense of large data sets
- Experience in using Data Visualisation Tools (i.e. Tableau)
- Tag Management and Implementation (GTM, DTM)
Please apply now if you are interested and match the criteria above!
Analysis, Digital Marketing, Search
Consumer Goods & Electronics, Technology, Telecommunications