£34,000 - £38,000
Client Side, Freelance
Exciting opportunity for a Senior CRM Exec with a passion for data to join this Arts & Heritage Organisation! Sound interesting?
Our client represents some of London's most iconic heritage tourist attractions.
As CRM Senior Executive you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Customer Engagement team and their stakeholders in the creation of campaign data selections and campaign reporting.
- Developing a regular reporting process for customer data held within CRM.
- Develop and optimise reporting for regular campaigns and triggered emails.
- Working with the Customer Communications Manager to define, police and implement campaign contact rules.
In order to be a successful applicant for the role of CRM Executive you must have:
- A solid understanding of CRM and email marketing systems, Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous.
- Previous experience of creating targeted data selections for campaigns and conducting post campaign analysis.
- An advanced ability in using Microsoft Excel.
- A knowledge of website and social analytic tools such as Google analytics.
If this sounds like the right CRM Senior Executive role for you then apply now!
Travel & Tourism, Entertainment, Sport & Leisure