Client Side, Temp to Permanent
Greater London, South East London
Wanted! CRM Manager with excellent experience manipulating complex data based in south east London
Our client is one of London's most international providers of higher education - they are consistently voted highly in terms of student satisfaction and they have a strong research focus within the scientific community.
The job of CRM Manager based in south east London will see you
- be the CRM expert in the organisation and
- take responsibility for planning, delivering, tracking and evaluating complex CRM campaigns
- take ownership of all data selections and broadcasts from the CRM system, ensuring all communications are sent to the correct audiences
- manage a team of CRM specialists
As the successful candidate for the role of CRM Manager based in south east London you have
- excellent knowledge of CRM systems and marketing automation
- strong working knowledge of database system architecture
- a track record of managing large and complex data sets across multiple systems and effectively troubleshooting and solving data issues
- demonstrable expertise in using communications technology across different target audiences
- strong stakeholder and team management skills
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and Gecko Engage would be desirable but are not a must have.
Please apply online if this role sounds like you and you're able working remotely initially!
Crm, Digital Marketing
Education, Travel & Tourism, Retail