Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
A leading UK high street retailer is looking for a CRM Campaign Manager sound interesting? read on...
This leading UK high street retailer is one of the nation's favourites. With a values based business and a head office in London they offer great career opportunities for candidates looking to be at the cutting edge of marketing.
As CRM Campaign Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing the CRM strategy for across apparel and homeware
- Managing campaign budget, ensuring each campaign drives incremental sales.
- Advancing the teams omnichannel approach, ensuring all campaigns are customer first and driving towards a joint loyalty journey.
- Ensuring all campaigns are performing against key performance metrics.
To be successful in the application for the role of CRM Campaign Manager you must have:
- Previous loyalty & CRM experience working within the retail industry, ideally fashion or home.
- Strong experience managing and engaging with stakeholders.
- The ability to manage different agencies.
- Previous campaign planning experience.
If this sounds like the CRM Campaign Manager role for you then apply today!
Crm, Campaign Management, Marketing Communications