£45,000 - £55,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, North West London
Strong content marketer with experience of creating innovative content campaigns in a B2B environment, on and offline.
Growing, global and dynamic, this is a fantastic fintech start-up. The company provides a SaaS platform for businesses to effectively manage company spending. With an already impressive and established client base, they are scaling in the UK and need the right marketing professionals in place to make that happen.
As Content Marketing Manager you will have experience developing campaigns as well as creating the strategy for these campaigns to support sales and drive revenues. You will be responsible for:
- delivering content marketing programmes from beginning to end
- developing original and creative content
- testing and optimising content campaigns
- implementing clever and sustainable SEO strategies
To be successful in this Content Marketing Manager role you MUST have:
- significant experience of developing high-quality content for landing pages, bylined articles, socal media, ebooks, case studies and more
- experience of working cross functionally, specifically across marketing disciplines as well as sales and design
If you can tick all these boxes, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now...
Marketing Communications, Copywriting, Campaign Management