up to £35,000
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Looking for a creative content marketer with strong copywriting skills and experience with BIDs and proposals.
You will work for a fast growing consultancy targeting the healthcare sector. Based near London Bridge this business provides diverse infrastructure consultancy to a wide range of leading healthcare organisations in the UK and internationally.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this Content Marketing role requires a creative thinker who is used to writing for a B2B audience, Building the brand will be an important part of your role and you will help to develop the company's tone of voice, ensuring that it is on brand and that these values are reinforced back into the company. Internally their teams are incredibly busy and need support to ensure that reports and presentations are going to be best in class and give a business advantage over other organisations.
You will be demonstrating the best way for the business to present themselves through compelling reports and storytelling. You will need to use different writing styles for various channels including web, email, press releases, report writing and bid-writing and be able to adapt to the needs of the different service lines.
You MUST HAVE/BE:
- detail-orientated and able to meet tight deadlines
- experience in a similar role within professional services (law, accountancy, management consultancy)
- able to exploit Social Media for business and push to grow online presence
- proficient in social media analytics
- meticulous in your writing and proof reading across various different types of content for business
- able to demonstrate how to add value through sharp content on digital platforms
Marketing Communications, Copywriting, Editorial / Journalism / Content
Professional & Business Services