Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, Central London
Looking for your next contract?! Fabulous, new, 1 year contract with rapidly growing professional membership body.
The company is a membership body for investment professionals that has life long learning at its core. It is the leading authority in Business & Administration skills in the UK.
Over the last decade, they have defined the role of the business administrator and identified key skills that are essential for success in today's business environment!
This role will be a mixture of creating and curating content, weekly email newsletter delivery, managing and uploading content onto our websites, subbing, reporting and analysis combined with a bit of content strategy, but will be a delivery role.
You will be central to making sure the company is positioned in the very best light to the investment industry.
· Planning and executing digital editorial strategies with a focus on driving brand awareness and audience engagement.
· Commissioning work out to freelancers and internal content creators, ensuring all work meets TOV guidelines.
· Acting as the gatekeeper for content quality and delivery, ensuring it meets best practise
· Developing our content strategy and how we use our ‘member voice’ to tell our stories and inform audiences about our business.
· Collaborating with relevant stakeholders to produce content for multiple and diverse channels and formats.
· Proactively seeking fresh insights and inspiration to improve the targeting, quality and effectiveness of our content.
· Delivery and evaluation of the ROI of content as part of the wider marketing mix.
The ideal person will have knowledge of the investment profession and can write from both an editorial and marketing perspective, be very organised and an agile thinker.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to communicate with multifunctional internal teams (events, membership, education), senior staff, members and agency suppliers
· Excellent planning skills both at project and campaign level
· Sound experience of working with customer/client data and CRM solutions
· Solid experience of Content Management Systems
· Advanced Excel skills and email campaign software
· Ability to create meaningful reporting and analytics interpretation
· Solid understanding of website information architecture and digital customer user experience methodologies and social media strategies including operational integration
You will have extensive experience in journalism, communications or marketing within the asset management / finance industries and a passion for making the complex simple.
They are a lovely company to work for and easy location!
Don't hang around!
Editorial / Journalism / Content, Marketing Communications
Professional Bodies & Associations, Professional & Business Services