£40,000 - £45,000 pro rata 6 months + FTC
Client Side, Freelance
South East England, Berkshire
Do you have previous multi country Insights experience and want to work on high profile health and wellbeing brand?
This company is an industry leader in health and wellbeing. They are proud of how they help people lose weight and transform their lives. Operating in over 20 countries worldwide, they develop and support successful on and off line programmes and products.
As the International Consumer Insights Manager, you will partner with multiple business teams to provide and conduct research amongst international and prospective members. You will:
- conduct and manage both qualitative and quantitative research projects
- understand business issues and specific questions to address them
- co-ordinate research projects across international country teams
- manage research vendor from research design
- analyse and interpret data
To be considered for the role of Consumer Insights Manager you must have:
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in Market Research Function, ideally with European responsibilities
- quantitative questionnaire design and programming essential
- a strong passion for consumer understanding
- excellent communications skills, social competence, ability to work in teams, inter-cultural skills
- ability to listen, being open-minded and curious, with a good sense and feeling for semantics & language
- ability to analyse, interpret data for insight reports
- high degree of proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- additional languages desired: German, French
If you love the sound of this role get in touch today!
Market Research, Analysis, Account / Strategic Planning
Fmcg, Retail, Health, Wellbeing & Otc