£45,000 - £48,000
Client Side, Permanent
South West England, Wiltshire
Communications Manager with strong internal and external communications and background in financial service
Our client is one of the UK's largest financial advice networks.
In the job of Communications Manager based in Wiltshire on the M4 corridor you will be responsible for:
- creating and implementing an integrated communications plan covering both internal communications and PR both strategy and implementation
- leading the thought leadership programme
- manage all editorial-based communications
- the day-to-day management of the PR agency
- the development and execution of the internal comms strategy
- oversee/ manage the internal comms channels
- managing a small team
To perform in the job of Communications Manager you must have
- a rounded career in comms both internal and external and handling PR programmes, both strategy and implementation
- ideally in the finance sector but must have worked in regulated sector either client or agency side.
- superb writing skills
- extensive experience of managing stakeholders and agencies
Please apply online NOW if you can tick these boxes!
Internal Communications, Public Relations