Up to £35,604
Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Campaign Manager needed with strong Brand, Digital and line management skills in heritage and/or arts/culture. Read on!
Our client is a cultural institute located on Bishopsgate, in the heart of London. Established in 1895, it offers a cultural events programme, education courses for adults, historic library and archive collection, and community programme.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy & Planning, the Campaign Manager will be responsible for delivering increased audiences, customers and profile against agreed targets and priorities through Marketing and PR initiatives.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Plan and oversee effective and compelling marketing and promotional campaigns to achieve agreed targets
-Maximise attendance and box office income through creative and effective marketing campaigns
- Work with Content team to created and promoted curated editorial social and digital content, ensuring engaging connection to programme of events and activities
- Oversee the development and implementation of a ticketing strategy
- Manage direct marketing activity, across both print and digital channels
- Maintain and develop the Institute's visual identity and tone of voice
- Develop PR and media elements to campaigns to raise profile of the Institution
- Proactively build the database of contacts
To be able to apply for this Campaign Manager role, you must have:
- Demonstrable track record of creating and executing innovative PR, Marketing and Promotional campaigns that increase audience engagement and income, as well as raising brand profile
- Proven track record in achieving targets for audience engagement (including ticket sales, enrolments and other bookings)
- Previously managed website projects from design to launch
- Have experience of both creative planning and post-campaign analysis, with excellent budget management ability
- High level of skill in relevant applications such as eMarketing software, CMS, Google Analytics and social media content management
- Excellent line management, supervision and motivational skills
- Background in Heritage and/or Arts/Culture sector
If this role is ticking all your boxes, please apply NOW!
Campaign Management, Marketing Communications, Public Relations
Charity, Travel & Tourism, Sport & Leisure