Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Exciting opportunity for a Campaign Assistant Manager to work with one of the UK's leading high street retailers!
This leading UK high street retailer is one of the nation's favourites. With a values based business and a head office in London they offer great career opportunities for candidates looking to be at the cutting edge of marketing.
As Campaign Assistant Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of the CRM strategy across apparel & homeware
- Introducing key trends from loyalty outside the retail industry and sharing with the team.
- Ensuring all campaigns are customer first, and driving towards a joint loyalty journey.
- Support the team to manage campaign budget, ensuring each campaign drives incremental sales and drives clear customer benefit against core KPI’s .
In order to be successful in the role of Campaign Assistant Manager you must have:
- Previous campaign planning experience within the retail industry.
- The ability to be able to confidently manage agencies.
- An analytical mindset.
- Previous loyalty & CRM experience is desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the perfect Campaign Assistant Manager role for you then apply now!
Campaign Management, Crm, Marketing Communications