£60,000 - £70,000 + bonus
Greater London, Central London
Time to drive your marketing career in a new direction? We are seeking a Strategist or Planner skilled in running learning programmes for clients.
Our client is an exciting, pioneering consultancy that works with the world's leading brands to improve marketing productivity. Creating learning programmes for blue chip marketing departments, they provide the strategies, skills and scientific evidence to grow.
As Brand Director at this boutique consultancy, you will have a varied, intellectually stimulating, challenging and rewarding role! You will use your background as either a clientside marketer or agency planner/strategist to:
- review data and insight to develop learning programmes
- run workshops and learning sessions with senior clients, often at CEO/CMO level
- use the consultancy's proprietary methodologies on evidence-based marketing to improve your clients' marketing capabilities
- lead the client relationship
This role will require up to 40% of your time running workshops internationally, so you must be prepared to travel. In addition, we are looking for someone with:
- experience working on big, blue chip clients as either a strategic planner, or as a clientside marketer
- Ideally some experience facilitating training/learning programmes
- A track record of high academic achievement
- A background in evidence-based marketing or behavioural science
- An engaging presentation style, with proven confidence presenting at a senior level
If you're genuinely excited to learn more, click Apply Now!
Account / Strategic Planning, Brand Management, Project Management
Fmcg, Technology, Travel & Tourism