226 Per Day PAYE
Client Side, Freelance
Greater London, Central London
Are you a B2B online digital expert with e-commerce, B2B and online experience?
This fabulous, award winning technology and electronics company is based in Surrey (near the M25 and M3), with excellent transport links and offering you huge potential for career development. Working with this company will provide the opportunity to be part of innovation and cutting-edge technologies that make a real difference in the lives of millions of people world wide.
Responsibilities for this B2B e-commerce role include:
- Product launches on the B2B website
- Delivering all the key online projects & campaigns to time and budget
- Ensuring best-in class on-site experience for B2B customers across all online presence
- Continuous optimisation, including onsite search and A/B testing
- Managing a B2B merchandising plan
- Acting as the key liaison between online team functions (commercial, marketing, experience and finance)
To be considered for this B2B Online Experience role you MUST have:
- Extensive e-commerce experience within a large, multinational online consumer business.
- Previous experience working in a B2B environment
- Experience of managing agencies
- A dynamic approach to work with a self-starter approach to challenges
- Outstanding communication & organisational skills enabling you to work effectively with partners
If this role sounds like it's for then apply now!
E Commerce, Digital Marketing, Channel Marketing
Consumer Goods & Electronics, Retail, Telecommunications