Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, Central London
Global audience marketing leader needed with commercial real estate experience for a high growth tech company.
My client are the leading global provider of a SaaS solution to the high growth flexible workspace and commercial real estate industry.
They are looking for an audience marketing manager to achieve strategic goals, as well as developing tactics to enable the company to launch its marketing demand generation programs quickly and exponentially. US market experience is required. Key responsibilities include
- creating, managing and optimising marketing content assets and programmes that deliver high quality leads
- articulating and validating segment go to market topics and themes. Developing an inventory of content assets that delivers qualified demand and nurtures prospects to conversion
- working with marketing operations and product marketing to analyse data and the buyer journey to optimise every touchpoint, maximise conversions and deliver the best experience throughout
- partnering with marketing colleagues to maintain and elaborate the company´s messaging framework, persona work and use cases. Engaging proactively in PR - working closely with the sales team to ensure full visibility of marketing activities and timely access to content assets
You must have experience in
- development of content plans and assets, which may include, but not limited to writing blogs, web pages, email templates and product collateral
- tactical execution of demand and lead generation programs
- ensuring timely, cost effective and high-quality content syndication via online Media Channels: Media Buying, Webinars, Blogs, Forums
- actively incorporating associations, media partnerships, tradeshow, and events in lead generation campaigns
- marketing automation software - HubSpot
- develop and execute email, digital and event marketing campaigns across all channels target a senior audience in the commercial real estate sector
- tracking and refining campaign performance by measuring business results through analytics, which includes the metrics for conversion rates, cost/lead, LTV, etc.
- working with marketing operations to implement and constantly improve email lead nurturing/drip programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline
- drafting and tagging content in line with requirements for online marketing, search engine marketing (SEM); search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click analytics
Campaign Management, Integrated Marketing, Digital Marketing
Technology, Property & Construction