Up to £40,000
Client Side, Permanent
South East England, Hertfordshire
A chance to be part of an large online trading team for a very successful retailer, based in Hertfordshire. Read on!
This well known brand, which owns 3 of the UK's best loved high street chains, is at the top of it's game. Based near Watford.
Within the role of Assistant eCommerce Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the website on a day to day basis
- Project managing the running of promotional sales plan
- Project managing a team to deliver content, email and online assets
- Implementing SEO best practice with support from external agency
- Onsite analytics and reporting
- Working closely with numerous teams such as merchandising & brand marketing
In order to apply for the role of Assistant eCommerce Manager you must:
- Have previous experience of online project management or online VM
- Have previous eCommerce experience, ideally within in retail
- Have strong analytic experience as well as HTML
- Ideally have experience of online testing tools
This role requires you to manage a direct reports so you will need to feel comfortable doing this.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
E Commerce, Trade Marketing, Digital Marketing