£50,000-60,000 per annum dep. on experience
Privately owned, strategic agency seeks Agency Planner to work with the Strategy Director across range of BtoB Clients.
Based in North London, our Client is a strategic and creative agency, producing integrated solutions for their clients across integrated comms including print, digital, social, branding and design. Most Clients are from the BtoB space.
The Team are passionate about what they do and very collaborative - they work and play hard together!
Reporting directly to the Strategy Director, the Planner will be a fundamental part of the ' brains' of the agency! They will be delivering strategic work including facilitating workshops, writing and presenting research and planning decks and putting integrity into the creative briefs. They will craft brilliant propositions and enjoy interrogating work to test its rigour.
Working on Integrated communication plans, the Planner will keep up to date with the digital channels and how they continue to change the world of marketing. They will use this insight to develop strategic ideas. And with access to a range of research tools, they will gather insight to generate useful, meaningful knowledge for Clients.
To be considered for this Agency Planner position, applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- 3/4 years of agency planning experience, across integrated comms.
- Experience of reviewing large amounts of research, to sythesize and draw relevant conclusions from.
- Experience of leading research efforts and working with a primary research agency.
- A strong understanding of brand building and positioning as well as knowledge of tracking and monitoring brands in the marketplace.
- Excellent presentation skills - very comfortable presenting findings to Clients.
- Great relationship building with Creative teams - you know how to create a relevant, thought provoking insight, to get the Creatives excited!
- Experience of working on both BtoB and BtoC would be helpful.
Please do share your details today if this sounds like you!
Account / Strategic Planning