Client Side, Permanent
Greater London, South West London
A great opportunity to help move this brand forward & increase growth via key acquisition channels. Interested? Read on!
A pioneer of home delivery - a well established and loved brand famous for seasonal organic boxes. The company has an excellent culture, with fabulous perks and an exciting working environment! Based in SW London.
Within the role of Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the acquisition strategy across key channels to reengage customers and drive traffic to the website
- Planning & executing campaigns, direct response, retargeting & lead generation
- Driving eCommerce acquisition channels and innovating in digital areas
- Working across the full marketing mix - partnerships, affiliates, OOH, digital, email & direct mail
- Test and learn approach as well as analysis & reporting
In order to apply for the role of Acquisition Manager you must:
- Have proven customer acquisition experience
- Have experience working within a B2C acquisition environment - ideally subscriptions or retail
- Have innovative ideas - especially within the digital channels
- Proven record of delivering acquisition campaigns & can provide evidence of this
- Ability to work across numerous teams, be collaborative & work as a team
The ideal candidate will be approachable, come with an upbeat & can-do mentality and want to work in a fast-paced, yet fun, environment.
You must be able to commute to SW London
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Campaign Management, Marketing Communications, Circulation / Subscription