£35,000 - £40,000
Greater London, Central London
Exciting opportunity for an Account Manager - PR and corporate comms agency experience - to join a growing consultancy
Our client is a communications consultancy who have an innovative and forward thinking way of approaching PR/media relations and strategic communications. It's currently a small team of 6, working across branded and unbranded communication for some challenger clients.
This role is a real opportunity to create interesting corporate communications work, both B2B and B2C media, and a great opportunity to flex a strategic mind. In this role you will be working with two senior consultants and responsible for the day to day client management of a variety of clients - including a vaping brand and Canadian cannabis company.
The scope of your role will be varied:
- conducting research to contribute to strategic recommendations (non-traditional in PR terms)
- crafting eloquent media releases
- creating content and thought leadership pieces.
You will be proficient writing for digital media: such as social media. There will also be an element of press liaison, media pitches and building media relations.
Top of your game, you will be an account manager or senior account manager from a corporate comms agency. You will have all the grounding and experience of tackling issues-based corporate comms but you might be looking for somewhere less 'corporate' allowing you more scope to think creatively and to contribute.
- Previous account management experience from a corporate PR and comms agency is a must!
- a good writer, clear communicator and grammatically on point
- someone that enjoy a challenge and is strategically smart
- has solid and proven attention to detail and a willingness to make sure your work and the team's work in properly documented and detailed.
If you are available immediately and your experience fits with the above, please apply now!
Account Management, Public Relations, Public Relations
Fmcg, Retail, Pr & Content Agencies