Salary: To £40,000 per year Job Type: Permanent
Opp for Website Exec to join Global Exec Search co in London, focusing on maximising their brand new website.
My Client is one of the world’s leading Global Executive Search firms. Their
reputation for excellence and integrity has been established over 50 years, acting as trusted advisors to clients and candidates, across a diverse range of sectors.
With fabulous offices at St Pauls, they are a collaborative, professional, supportive and very likeable team, offering good career progression and support.
Based in London and reporting to the Website Manager, the purpose of the
Exec is both creative and practical:
- To maintain and maximise the website impact, reach and lead generation, advising global colleagues accordingly.
- To coordinate and publish optimised updates/edits, audit current global pages,
and measure the website results.
- To train and advise global marketing colleagues on managing local country sites and best practice.
- To support the website Manager and Chief Marketing Officer on the
project and implementation of the new global website.
Its a genuinely exciting time to join the marketing team as the website is receiving a huge investment right now - a complete refresh after 7 years of the existing site, so its high profile for the company.
Its a role requiring attention to detail, collaboration with colleagues and a real love for making websites as effective a marketing tool as they possibly can be.
An external digital agency is used for actual website builds, so you will have some involvement with them, but day to day activities will be the responsibility of you and your Manager.
There is hybrid working on offer - a min of 2 days per week in the office, with core hours of 10am to 4pm.
So my Client is looking for candidates with experience of:
- Managing/updating global websites.
- Working in an agency or Clientside background.
- Working on global websites that are viewed by a CSuite audience.
- Working in the B2B and Professional services sector.
- Using digital tools and techniques for optimising content and for editing and publishing web-optimised B2B content.
- CMS (Umbraco ideal), HTML, Salesforce, Pardot and InDesign, ideally.
- Managing external agencies.
- Stakeholder management and working with international colleagues.
- Stong writing skills as they will be copy/ editing requirements at times.