Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Location: Greater London Job Type: Permanent
Digital expert with exp of Shopify needed to shape the website performance and e-commerce strategy for a great start-up
If you're looking for a company where you can really make your mark - this is the place for you. Our client is young, dynamic, supportive and fun. They work with schools in the UK and abroad to provide vocational training and work experience events for 12-18 year olds and give young people the knowledge, experience and networks to help them succeed.
The Website and E-Commerce Manager is responsible for looking after the performance of our client's website, content, functionality and e-commerce activity to improve traffic and conversion rates.
This is a fantastic role that will see you taking full ownership of all website content and design as well as improving customer/user journeys and managing a range of new digital projects.
It's a new role in a rapidly growing company so you can really make your mark.
The successful Website and E-Commerce Manager will have
- Demonstrable experience using Shopify, Google Analytics and ideally Ruby/Liquid
- Highly commercial mindset
- Performance marketing and experience of driving traffic to websites and improving conversion rates
- Strong understanding of UX, wire frames and web design
- Experience delivering new online projects, including app integration, online transactions and web platforms
- Agency and budget management
If this sounds like your next role, please get in touch today!